FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, September 29, 2008

Days Are Expensive...

What an action packed weekend - That sunshine was awesome!

I made the most of the great weather yesterday and got out to film some workout videos that you'll be able to see soon on my DPM Performance You Tube Page. As well as enjoying a post shoot coffee at a nice little cafe in the rocks with my girlfriend.

I was also able to enjoy the hospitality of a corporate box at the footy on Friday night when the Storminators crushed the Sharkies who went MIA yet again at the business end of the season.

Gotta tell you - if there is a better way to watch a game of footy then being in a catered box then I am yet to experience it.

Lucky I got a good workout in before hand so I didn't feel guilty about enjoying some good food and a drink or two.

Not to mention seeing the Hawks cause a massive upset in the AFL Grand Final on Saturday. Nice to see the underdog get up. I enjoyed the action while sitting on my laptop doing some work.

The words I've got for you today are from the depths of my resource doco folder that has 210 pages of jammed packed quotes and words that inspire me.

I have not doubled up once in the 5 or so years I've been doing these and this one is no different from Motivational Speaker and Author Jim Rohn:

“Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely”

I think that tied into my words about getting a heap done on the weekend.

Surely yours wasn't spent nursing a hangover - or was it?

I posted an article on my blog on Friday that you might have missed.

It was about the good, the bad and the ugly of Personal Trainers. Worth the read if you missed it.

If you have been reading my stuff for a while now, you would know that I don't usually plug other peoples products very often.

Well today, I'm going to make an exception.

One of my mates, and fellow mastermind group member BJ Gaddour's Workout Muse is a must check out for any fitness pro or person just keen to train seriously.

BJ had the genius idea to put together music that you can workout to when you do your interval training.

I cranked it yesterday and did one of BJ's Tabata workouts - 20 secs flat out on the spin bike, 10 secs recovery for 4 mins and went through it twice. Got the heart rate up and got a great sweat on.

The end result, is you don't have to look at your stopwatch to know when to stop and go and you can concentrate on maximising your BURN baby!

You can check out the workout muse phenomenon and download your free sample workout track (which is a great interval set that I like to do from time to time) right here.

As a heads up, there are 2 categories - 1 for fitness professionals and one for the general punter who just wants to get a burn on.

Check it out, I personally love it. He's got some killer content and bonuses to match - I even get a jersey on his bonuses!

Finally, don't forget to join me on ISweat - where you can log your own personal workouts and you can see what I am up to each workout - best of all it won't cost you a cent!

http://www.isweat.com/AussieFatblast

What's your excuse?
Fire UP!

No comments: