FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Announcing: DPM's Insider Success Team

Who Else Wants To Accelerate Their Fat Loss Results With My Personal Coaching - GAURANTEED?

I have a very rare opportunity for 10 people who want to take action and as a valued subscriber, client and reader, I am giving YOU the first bite of the cherry to get in and take MASSIVE ACTION, fast, before I open up the program to the long line of clients and former clients that I have.

Yes, if the 10 spots are full just from this one mail out then the doors are closed –PERMANTENLY.

So what’s the deal?

I am starting an Insiders Success Club where 10 likeminded, focused individuals will have the chance to accelerate your fat loss techniques.

13 Reasons Why You Should Join Me:

• Our own closed doors insiders club membership site and forum where you can post as many questions about training for fat loss, nutrition, whatever.

• Exercise program to follow that will be updated each week (suitable for training in a gym, home or outdoors)

• Bi-monthly conference calls each fortnight at a prearranged time .You must be available for at least one of these calls each month (a value of $97 for each call): one call will be on a pre-organised topic that I will discuss followed by a Q n A open line. The second call will be an open topic forum to answer any pressing questions, tips etc.

• Mp3 recording of the call will be posted on the forum for your continued reference or in case you couldn’t make a call

• Every person will have a weekly assignment they will have to cross off and complete – this will ensure your fat loss results over the 3 month initial period.

• You will receive FREE my entire Aussie Fatblast Success System, including the upgrade bonuses before it launches to the world on October 20 (a value of $97.77USD).

• You will also receive EVERY single information product that I release for as long as you are an Insider Team member (I already have another three in the pipeline besides the Aussie Fatblast Success System) = these bonuses alone will be more than worth your investment.

• Your own private one-on-one kick-start phone call (up to 30 minutes) with me, where we get to the bottom of the biggest problems that are stopping you from achieving your ultimate fat loss results.

• A weekly email PDF hot sheet of important tips, motivation, recommend websites, readings to enhance your success

• Unlimited personal email access to my private email address (my girlfriend doesn’t even know of this address – well until now…) – so if you have any personal questions that you don’t want to post on the forum this will be your avenue to do so.

• Weekly food diary reviews if you choose

• Special industry guest call recordings, articles, giveaways

• You can receive all of my insider information and the workings of what’s been spinning around in my head before anybody else does


SO DANIEL, WHAT’S MY INVESTMENT?

Your investment is a modest $100 per month for a 3 month initial commitment.

Once this trial 3 month period is up, you can decide if the DPM Insiders Team is for you and you can agree to continue on the same plan or you can decide that you have got what you want and leave the team, opening the door for someone else to take your place.

Alternatively, you can make a one off, discounted payment of $250 when paid upfront.

All payments are in Australian dollars and are to be made via bank deposit or PayPal (you can use a credit card for this). International members can only use PayPal.

This is a serious investment.

No tyre kickers.

No time wasters.

Only serious people ready to take massive action wanted.


START DATE: Monday October 20

FINISH DATE: Tuesday January 20, 2009

CLOSING DATE FOR ACCEPTANCES: Monday October 13





You will be sent an application form that you will need to successfully complete to be accepted in this inaugural run. You will need to return the forms ASAP to be considered for a place.

Once the 10 places are full, the doors are closed – No Exceptions


• You will need to fill out a question and answer form to be accepted.
• Only 10 people will be accepted
• First people to respond will get the first chance to apply



WHY JOIN THE DPM INSIDERS SUCCESS TEAM?

• Perfect if you cannot get to see me in person for your weekly training sessions – you will still get the personalised program and attention

• Even if you do see me for your sessions, this will give you the tools to achieve your perfect results week in, week out

• Networking opportunities with the other 9 likeminded members of the Insiders Team. Share fat loss ideas as well as business ideas to keep you ahead of your colleagues and opposition in this current market

• Just for the free bonuses alone this investment will be worth it.

This is my old net-trainer program on steroids – you will not get any better than this



2 MORE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ME:

1st and foremost, if you take action NOW and reply to this email before 5pm WEDNESDAY October 8 you will get the following 3 fast action bonuses:

1) My Little Black Book of Fat Loss Secrets (a value of $19.77): Gets you a one way ticket inside my head where I reveal some of my favourite quotes and fitness tips to keep you motivated and burning fat.

2) Craig Ballantyne’s famous Turbulence Training 4 week Body Weight Program (a value of $27)

3) Bonus Interview: UK Fitness Pro Noel Lyons grilled me on some of my motivation secrets and what drives me to do what I do (a value of $29.77).


2nd and most powerfully, I am offering a money back guarantee!




If you are not completely 100% satisfied with your results after the end of the three month trial period, I will refund every last red cent that you invested

AND you will still keep all of the bonuses that you have already received.

If you feel that I haven’t delivered on my promise to you, I don’t want your money.

In fact I encourage you to give me your feedback on how I can make future issues better.

Who knows, you might even be tempted to be the prodical son and come back to the insiders family down the track.

Needless to say, I am expecting a barrage of replies as soon as this goes out.

You don’t want to be left behind do you?

Once the ship has sailed the door will be closed until the next induction which means you will have to wait until 2009

If you have any questions, please let me know.

To apply for your application, please email me - daniel(at)dpmperformance.com.au - Of course the (at) is replaced with @ - I just don't want spam robots seeing the email address

No comments: