FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, September 19, 2008

Spring Carnival - Bring It On!

I thought I'd take a different angle today and not talk about fitness and fat loss for a change.

I'm heading out to Rosehill tomorrow for the first time in about 2 years for a bit of a punt and spring carnival action.

So instead of studying the latest fat loss techniques tonight, you can forgive me if I take some down time and study the form guide, not that it'll help me much!

If you've got any tips, please send 'em my way, I'll probably need them!

The ones that I have for you if you are keen for a punt is Weekend Hustler in Melbourne even though he'll be a bit short and Musket here at Rosehill who just happens to be the 3/4 brother to Makybe Diva. If he's half as good as she was the odds might not be what they are at now.

I might even work out how I can get a DPM Performance stakes race happening...

Make the most of the sunshine this weekend, get out, get amongst it and get fit.

What's your excuse?
Fire UP!

No comments: