FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, September 26, 2008

How Good Is YOUR Personal Trainer?

Yesterday I saw my "favourite" Personal Trainer again.

It has been the first time in months that I'd seen the bloke, so I'd sorta missed him.

This is a Personal Trainer who has a big gut.

This is a Personal Trainer who sends his clients on a warm up jog around the block - we got rid of that sort of warm up years ago as a heads up.

I don't say this to be negative and bag people.

I just need people to realise that there are a lot of cowboys out there that can call themselves a Personal Trainer.

Some people may say there is nothing wrong with having a bit of a gut and this guy may well be the nicest bloke in the world. He just might be.

Well, I say there is something wrong if you have a fat gut and want to call yourself a Personal Trainer.

Now you know why I don't call myself a Personal Trainer. I don't want to be dragged down with people's negative associations with trainers in the past.

I am a Fitness Conditioner that conditions new habits in people - one of them being the habit of losing body fat and getting the fat loss results that they deserve.

I take pride in looking after my body. Sure I enjoy my cheat meals when I have them but my whole diet plan doesn't consist of cheat meal after cheat meal.

If you are asking - show me the proof Daniel, let me see your six pack abs, you will get to see 'em very soon - in fact on October 20 I've got some big news for you - and you'll get to see the efforts of my hard work - ha!

So, in the mean time, if you want to see a real Sydney Personal Trainer in action, you gotta make sure they walk the walk as well as talking the talk.

What's your excuse? Fire UP!


No comments: