FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Riding Them Horses Home - 100th Blog Edition

Today is the 100th edition of this blog, so if you have been with me since then, thank you and happy aniversary.

If you are a recent discoverer of DPM town, thank you for joining the ride

I kicked it off in October last year and have been a little slack in some weeks, only publishing one edition but for the last month or two I've been getting three posts on here a week and another three on my Aussie Fatblast blog, so be sure to check out both blogs for the best info from me on a regular basis.

For those of you who saw my post here on Friday with my 2 Saturday tips at the races, I hope you got on board because they both saluted and I was doing the "I'm going to Sizzler" dance on Saturday night (Remember White Men Can't Jump movie line?)

I was riding Musket down the straight at Rosehill more than the jockey I am certain and when it crossed the line first paying 13's the milky bars were well and truly on me!

Anyway, down to business.

The words for this week come from an anonymous source but I like it and hope you do to.

"The doors of opportunity are marked push"

Make sure that you're the one doing the pushing.

Have a massive week and enjoy this beautiful sunshine if you are lucky enough to be in good old Sydney town this week.

What's your excuse?
Fire UP!

No comments: