FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Winter, It's Been .... Cold!

Congratulations,

You made it through winter!

I heard on the radio this morning that it was the coldest winter in I can't remember how long but yep, it was cold.

Now that's over and done with you can come out of hibernation (if you have been in one), dust off your training gear and start getting that body into shape for the summer months.

Remember, if you have been out of the game, don't forget Sydney's Premier Group Personal Training Option - DPM Performance

The words that I have for you today come from a succesful businesswoman that I have been hearing a bit about lately.

If anybody here knows of Dan Kennedy, you will be familiar with Lee Milteer.

“If there’s no wind for the sails, row”

I read this quote from her last week and found it great.

You can apply it to you, your training, or your business however you like.

I take it as you've got to roll up your sleeves and do some hard yards if you want to get anywhere.

For ultimate fat loss results, that means you cannot take short cuts when it comes to eating too many cheat meals.

You know you gotta row hard to get your ultimate body.

You know you gotta row hard to get your business to where you want it to be.

I'll be back in a day or two to share with you something new I am introducing for September, or STEPtember as I have renamed it.

Stay tuned to my blog for more news soon if you are receiving this through email.

What's your excuse?
Fire UP!

No comments: