FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, October 17, 2008

Official Sneak Peak - The Day Has Arrived

I feel like a first time Dad today!

No, my girlfriend didn't have our first child but I am as proud as a brand new Dad can be.

In fact, after toiling away for the last nine months, I even feel like I have given birth myself (no offense to the women reading here that have - my hat goes off to you all!)

So, what am I so excited about?

Well my little baby has been born after a tough, long yet enjoyable labour.

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

I poured my heart and soul into getting you an easy to use manual that you can access from anywhere in the world - within minutes - and start training today to get the body that you deserve.

My Aussie Fatblast Success System officially launches on Monday, but as a loyal client, reader and subscriber I wanted to give you a sneak peak and be one of the first people in the world to check out.

AND I want to reward you for taking massive action straight away before anyone else finds out about the fat loss success system that will give you the body that you deserve and the fat loss results in 20 minutes a day or even less!

There is a massive launch sale that will be happening from next Monday for 5 days only before the price goes up so now is your chance to get in on the fun and enjoy the extra little bonus that I will send you.

For the first 10 people that order the Aussie Fatblast Success System I will send you a special interview that I just did with a good mate of mine, Ben Warstler - "The Former Fat Kid".

I spoke to Ben earlier this morning and I want you to be the lucky recipient of this 48 minutes of information packed insights into how to change your mindset from being the fat kid to being a fit kid.

So I'll send you a special link where you can download this awesome interview if you are one of the first 10 people to order the Aussie Fatblast Success System.

What does the Aussie Fatblast Success System include?

* Aussie Fatblast Success Manual - the main exercise workout manual
* Secret Guide to Smart Eating - your nutrition guidelines to ensure your fat loss success
* Pulse Intervals - your guide to your interval cardio sessions
* 13.5 Recipes in 13.5 mins or less meal book
* Optimise Blowtorch bonus workouts
* Little Black Dress program to get the girls into their LBD for that special function
* Can the Man Cans program for the fellas to get rid of man boobs
* Beginners Body Weight Blitz Manual - if you are starting from absolute beginner this is your must start program
* Chris Widener MP3 of the Best Test
* Workout Muse Tabata workout and Post Workout recovery guidelines from BJ Gaddour
* The Maniac Unleashed MP3 audio interview with Tommy Pavia - The Maniac Mental Skills Coach

All of these manuals and mp3's have a value of $419.92 and you can get the whole enchilada for a very small investment of $29.77 USD which only lasts until next Friday, Oct 20.

You'll also get 5 bonuses that you'll have to check out on the page to see for yourself but they are HOT!

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

is the site to go to see my brand new little baby.

I look forward to providing YOU with the fat loss results that you deserve for an absolute fraction of the price you would pay to train with me in person.

Just imagine how great you can be looking on New Years Eve this year rather than making that drunken promise to yourself that next year will finally be the year I take action...

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: