FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Go Shorty, It's My Birthday!

Sorry for borrowing that corny title from the 50 cent song!

But it is my birthday - well not mine, but the birthday of DPM Performance.

You see, last week I celebrated my 3rd Anniversary since registering the DPM Performance business name!

Thanks to you for your continued support and custom because to tell you the truth, most fitness business don't even last the 2 year mark.

So the fact that I have made it this far is soley because of YOU.

And to say thanks I am running a special one week promotion for 1 week until next WEDNESDAY.

For any of my regular group sessions you can bring a friend for FREE for a trial workout and if they decide to join and become a regular you will receive your next group program on me!

How's that for a birthday present for you?

The sessions that this applies for are:

MONDAY/THURSDAY - Botany Boxing Circuit

TUES/THURS - Lunch boxing circuits in the gardens

TUES night - Pulse Program at Observatory Hill

MON/TUES/FRIDAY - Fatblast 30 min workouts in the morning at Observatory Hill

SATURDAY - morning at Observatory Hill

If you'd like to bring a friend to one of your personal training sessions please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you and your friends.

Now, for some works for this week. I'm not sure who wrote this but i saw it on a Ken Duncan poster:

"It is always the darkest before dawn"

If you are doing it tough right now, just remember that good times WILL be around the corner and that you will appreciate them even more after going through this stage of your life right
now.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: