FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bring It ON Baby!

I don't know what your situation is like this weekend, but here in good old Sydney town, it's a long weekend!

Yep, we've got a public holiday on Monday and people are going to approach it differently.

Some people will just not get it unfortunately.

By that I mean, they will just sit down in front of the TV all weekend and not do anything.

Just let the weekend go by.

It's a bit of a waste if you ask me.

What am I up to?

Sure, come Sunday, I'll be sitting down on the lounge with a nice cold one in hand watching the NRL Rugby League Grand Final but for the rest of the weekend I will be taking MASSIVE action.

I knocked over one awesome teleseminar call yesterday, got done with one earlier today, and got another one lined up for Monday morning - that's 3 for the next 4 days alone.

You'll be sure to hear about them very soon...

I've also got a massive to-do list of things to nail.

Oh yeah, I'm having a punt on the races while I'm writing this!

Unfortunately, I just saw the profile on facebook of someone I know who just said they are looking forward to 3 days of doing NOTHING.

Absolutely nada.

Don't let that be you.

Don't just waste it.

Use your days wisely.

As i wrote about this Jim Rohn quote on Monday's blog post

"Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day tospend. So make sure you spend each one wisely"

Even if you personally don't have a long weekend make sure you use the next two days wisely.

Also, I got some massive news for anyone who is looking for a deadset certain way to getting the fat loss results that you arelooking for.

Yesterday, I launched the DPM Insiders Success Team and I want to know if you have what it takes to become part of the team?

If you think you've got what it takes, see the post below this one.

Don't let fear hold you back!

I want YOU on my team.

PS - Go Beaver Menzies tomorrow!

No comments: