FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Gotta Sweat to Cheat

I had one of those sessions yesterday.

You know the ones I'm talking about?

Where right from the start you feel strong and you just know that you're gonna nail it.

I cranked some old Guns N Roses tunes, got my kettlebells out and did a great session that I can feel the after effects of today.

I was hitting PB's with reps and also weights lifted so it was definitely a good session.

Yeah it felt good to get a sweat on, that's for sure.

Why am I sharing this with you?

To blow my own trumpet?

You should know me better by now.

There's always a hidden reason.

We had a family bbq for my sisters birthday today - so Happy Birthday Katie - have a great day!

I wanted to enjoy my Sunday arvo beers yesterday of course! And they did go down well on a warm springs day.

So, I put in the hard yards so I could enjoy a cheat meal and some drinks.

These words come from the legendary NBA Coach Pat Riley.

"There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either in or out. There's no such thing as a life in-between. "

If you know that you're going to go and and have a few drinks, that's cool. Don't stress out over it.

But you must put in the hard yards before hand.

Do as Pat Riley says and be committed.

Get a sweat on.

Then you can go out and enjoy a nice cheat meal or a drink.

And the best thing is you don't have to feel bad about doing so.

What's your training looking like this week?

Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: