FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, October 10, 2008

Are YOU Training for Life?

I've got a quick one for you.

What happens from the time you wake up to the time you go to bed?

Life of course.

Some people make more of it than others and get out to make each and every day a better one than the last.

Some people just wish their days by and do nothing.

Some people are doing just that with their training as well, even though they'd be horrified to find out the truth.

This morning I was helping my sister move. My brother and I were lifting all the heavy stuff into the back of the ute and it got me thinking.

How did my brother and I get that stuff into the back of the ute?

We had to squat down to pick it up of course!

So how do you train?

Are you training for life or do you train like a bodybuilder and just waste your time (if you are a body builder you probably won't be reading this anyway right?)

Do you do Leg Extension exercises and Leg Curls in the gym to burn body fat or do you do real world exercises like Squats and Deadlifts that you will actually need in your daily life?

These Aussie Fatblast style exercises are your big bang exercises - meaning they give you a bigger bang for your buck than the usual exercises that most people do in a gym.

I hope you are like me and do the exercises that are going to accelerate fat loss.

Time is precious so don't waste your training time or your life.

Don't let fear hold you back, just get out and get amongst it.

No comments: