FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, October 24, 2008

Questions, Rewards and The Get Out Stakes

Gotta love Fridays right!

Well if you have nothing to do at lunch time today, why don't you get on the line with me and I'll answer your fat loss questions for you.

You see, I'm being interviewed by my mate Greg Hamlyn of the Your Successful Weight Loss teleseminar series.

http://www.yoursuccessfulweightloss.com/aussie

Greg has asked me to get on the line today for a bit of a question and answer session to give people the answers to their fat loss quest without pulling any punches.

So mark this in your diaries - I'm being grilled on the hotseat today at 12pm Sydney Time, (9pm EST in the states).

It won't cost you a cent to listen - just calling costs but you can get it basically free through skype.

http://www.yoursuccessfulweightloss.com/aussie/

Now onto rewards.

Do you reward yourself for a good job well done, when you achieve something significant?

I'm getting a massage today which my girlfriend shouted me (thanks Bron!) to enjoy some downtime after a big few months.

It doesn't have to be massage. It could be buying yourself clothes, going to the movies.

Just make sure you take the time and do something for you.

Finally, what on earth is the get out stakes?

Well if you are a keen punter like me, and the Cox Plate is on tomorrow by the way, you will know that the get out stakes is your last chance to get in and make amends.

Today is your last chance for the get out stakes before the price goes up on my Aussie Fatblast Success System.

I will show you exactly how to lose the body fat that you want to shed - safely and efficiently in 20 minutes or less each day.

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

People have already been taking advantage of my special launch price investment of $29.77USD which is only valid until TODAY, FRIDAY OCT 24 - 11:59pm Pacific time in the US and Canada so don't miss the boat.

The 5 time sensitive bonuses which include a food diary review will also be taken down.

Don't miss this one chance for me to actually personally review a week of your nutrition habits. That bonus alone will more than pay for your small investment many times over.

You can find it all by clicking right here

I look forward to seeing you on the call and let me know if you've got a hot tip for the Cox Plate!

Don't let fear hold you back

No comments: