FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kickin' Goals n Pushin' Weight

Personally I love the feeling that you get after a workout.

I'm feeling a bit like that right now. I just got done with a good weights session not so long ago and my arms are still shaking a bit as a write this.

In fact I dropped my water bottle as I was filling it up because I couldn't handle the extra weight!

This brings me to my words for today from a bloke that passed away in 1989 but his words are just as relevant today as they were during his time here.

This blokes name was Earl Nightingale:

"People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It's as simple as that."

I have my goals, some of them include working out and keeping in shape.

Others are personal goals.

Some are business goals.

One of those business goals I finally knocked off on Friday with the launch of my Aussie Fatblast Success System - the ultimate fat loss resource for the busy professional.

I am sure you saw my email from Friday so I won't go on anymore here.

But in case you missed it, I am having a massive launch sale offer until this Friday which I strongly encourage you to be a part of. You can read more here.

But, more importantly, back to you.

What are your goals?

You DO have goals don't you?

If you don't it would be just like trying to find a watering hole in the desert. You'll just be wandering along aimlessly for ever.

I strongly encourage you to plan your trip.

Plan your goals and let me know them by replying in the comments section here.

We can both keep each other accountable.

Don't let fear hold you back!

1 comment:

Roundballnz said...

Daniel, gotta have goals that's what keeps you going on those dark days ....