FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, July 7, 2008

THE WAR ON FAT KIDS - ARE YOU ARMED?

As you may have seen in the news on Saturday, preschool children as young as three will have to participate in compulsory exercise sessions of up to two hours every day.

If you missed it, you can find it here

What are my thoughts on this?

I think fantastic, bring it on!

It is a shame that it has come to the stage where kids HAVE to be told to exercise.

I remember when I was a young fella, I loved nothing more than kicking the footy or having a hit with the cricket bat before being dragged inside every day.

You couldn’t keep me inside if you paid me.

But times have changed.

At least this is a step in the right direction.

As I wrote on here recently, I think it should be considered child abuse when parents let their kids get fat.

There is no way known why a kid who hasn’t even started school is overweight or even obese. That is just plain and pure neglect and child abuse on the parents behalf.

If they are too lazy to get their kids the right type of foods than take the choice away from them and make it compulsory at preschool.

At least at that age kids can be taught that exercise is fun.

Even star jumps! Yep, one of my perennial favourites was mentioned as one of the activities. I think it’s great to see the young tackers getting into this at an early age.

Also getting kids running around and playing games, including ball games will no doubt help them burn off their excess calories caused by bad parenting.

The only downside I saw in the proposal was that they were pushing that the kids drink low fat milk and watered down fruit juices.

Obviously the people writing these recommendations have not read my Aussie Fatblast Secrets Revealed report.

In this controversial report I mention the lies that we have been told about low fat foods all these years and the evils of fruit juices.

Your not feeding this to your kids are you?

Anyway, if you are going to have any juice at all, it should be freshly squeezed 100%straight from the orange. If it’s in a bottle than it is too processed and too much sugars.

Why do you think the dental health of kids these days is in decline? But that's a story for another day.

So, my recommendation to add to their good start is to give the kids water only.

May be boring. May be plain.

But nothing is better, or cheaper, then a good old glass of H20.

I look forward to seeing these policies being put into action in the coming months.

What do you think about the report? I am interested to hear your thoughts in the comments section below.

What’s your excuse?

Fire UP!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I am glad that your government is recognizing a serious problem and doing something about it. Here in the US, it seems that the problem is known, but the government cares little about it. I hope it works and sets a good example for other countries! Cheers!

Christie in California