FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, July 25, 2008

Read Your Way to Fat Loss

I just posted this video on my you tube and My Trainer.com account and thought you might like to listen in.

I share a great way to increase your chance of success with your fat loss results without actually moving!



If you receive this by email update, you can simply watch the video here.

In case you are curious, and wondering what I am reading at the moment - by my bed I have a book on Australian Legends.

It is a short 1 page per person account on different Australians who have made something of their lives.

It covers everyone from famous athletes like Bradman, to WW1 heroes and authors and painters that I have never heard of.

Very interesting, and a great motivation for me to read how people from all walks of life have made something of themselves.

In my bag I have a great manual on Copywriting and how to write better. This will help me communicate with you better and to help me maximise the success of the upcoming group training programs that I have in store for you.

If you are not a reader, it is time to start.

Increase your motivation to read and you will increase your success on your ultimate fat loss results mission.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: