FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Baby, The Transformation and your Fat Loss answers

My brother and his wife had their first child on Wednesday morning, so I am now an uncle of a beautiful little princess. She is beautiful, but I am biased I guess!



The above photo shows me looking a little bit awkward but definitely proud with my first hold.

I felt like I was going to break her she was so small - only 2.75 kgs.

She must have been following some Aussie Fatblast secrets in the womb.

Moving on now, the response to my DPM Body Transformation contest has been awesome!

People are fired up to fire their belly fat and have already signed up to enter. At last counting there are 9 people signed up and I want double that.

So are you keen?

Or are you scarred of taking action and changing your body for the better?

Even if you don't win, you get the best prize ever - a new body!

So get to it, email me (daniel@dpmperformance.com.au) to tell me that you're in.

If you missed all the rules, you can get them here

Finally, did you get my special message on Monday about the Christmas in July Free Fat Loss Tips promotion?

I hope you have checked out what is available, and remember, it doesn't cost you a cent to get any of the amazing fat loss secrets on the hot new site.

It is my way of saying thankyou for being a valued friend, client and reader.

In case you missed it, I managed to gather 14 of the world’s premier fat loss trainers (including myself) and twisted their arms to give up some of their best secrets all available to you for free.

The free information ranges from free eBook reports on the latest fat loss secrets, audio programs to listen to on your way to work, to audio workout guides.

Simply click on the link below to take you to some of the hottest, ground breaking fat loss information online today

http://www.freefatlosstips.com

I hope to see you there.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: