FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

THE INNAUGURAL BODY TRANSFORMATION CONTEST!

I hinted to this in my blog posting recently. I got fired up about the state of our nations expanding waist lines and decided spur of the moment to run my first ever DPM Performance Body Transformation contest.

So, after putting myself on the line, I thought I better back it up!

After a week of thought, I’ve even decided to put my money where my mouth is!

Yep, 1st prize will get some of my hard earned cashola!

1st Prize:
• $250 Cold Hard Cash!
• 3 Group Training Program vouchers – valid for any 3 group sessions that I run (Saturdays, Pulse, Kaizen, Ultimate Fatblast etc) – valued at up to $720 depending on which program you choose)
• An advanced, preview, copy of my upcoming internet release Aussie Fatblast Secrets Success Manual – which will be released in September – valued at $49.47 USD
TOTAL VALUE: $1020

2nd Prize:
• 1 Group Training program voucher – valued at up to $240
• An advanced, preview, copy of my upcoming internet release Aussie Fatblast Secrets Success Manual – which will be released in September – valued at $49.47 USD
TOTAL VALUE: $290

3rd Prize:
• An advanced, preview, copy of my upcoming internet release Aussie Fatblast Secrets Success Manual – which will be released in September – valued at $49.47 USD
TOTAL VALUE: $50

So, I’m going to call a few people out – first names only, you know who you are. I’ll be disappointed if I don’t see your entry.

• Jason
• Eris
• Rob
• Stacey
• Claire
• Sue
• Gav
• Megan
• Lou
• Sandra

That is just off the top of my head. Just because your name isn’t on here, it doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear from you.

Got a wedding you want to get ready for?

Want to get that summer body shape before the spring panic starts?

Then don’t be a wallflower.

Sure, this could all backfire in my face and no one enters.

Or I may have just one person who enters and then it really isn’t a hard race to win is it? Maybe that person doesn’t even stick it out to the end.

RULES:

1) You must be currently training either individually or in a group training session with me

OR

2) You must be doing online training with me

OR

3) You must be doing one of the following recommended internet training programs by a DPM Performance preferred trainer – I know these people personally, and can vouch for their training program quality:

- Turbulence Training by Craig Ballantyne
- Truth About Six Pack Abs by Mike Geary
- Fit Yummy Mummy by Holly Rigsby
- Lift Hard Play Hard by Dr Kareem Samhouri
- Your Six Pack Abs Quest by Vince Delmonte

4) Take your measurements (or get me to do them in one of our sessions). Sites to take are -
- Chest (guys only): from the nipple line
- Waist: from the belly button
- Hips: Widest part of your hips
- Right Thigh: Standing with your arms by your side and taken from where your thumb is (someone else will need to do this for accuracy)
- Weight: Measure at the same time of day for accuracy. Weight is included but will not be the deciding factor – difference in measurements and body shape appearance will be the
-

5) Take a before and after photo for social proof – It doesn’t have to be a swimsuit shot, but you don’t want to be dressed up in your winter woollies. You might be able to win without the photo but it will definitely boost your chances if you have one.

6) Write a short essay documenting the changes you have made in your diet and lifestyle and how the changes have improved your quality of life – e.g. not getting smashed every Saturday night like you have done for the last 3 years, being able to run around with your kid, gotten off blood pressure medication, lost 10cm off your belly, whatever.

7) You don’t need to drop 30 kilos to win. I want to see the person who transforms their life from where they are currently. It may only be dropping 5kg of scale weight but losing 10cm off a certain body part. It might even be staying the same scale weight but dropping a clothes size and replacing your burned body fat with new and lean muscle. It may be seeing your abs that you couldn’t see before. You name it. The person who will win will be the person who makes the BIGGEST LIFE CHANGE!

8) The contest starts on MONDAY 14 JULY and runs for 12 weeks. You can enter after this date but the cut of date for entry is THURSDAY 31 JULY

9) Entries close on MONDAY 6 OCTOBER – 12 weeks from the start date. If you choose to take the challenge you need to stay on track for 12 weeks and I can guarantee you will have the body you want by the time the weather is getting nice and warm!

All you have to do is email me by 5pm Monday 29 September, 2008 to enter with your social proof and essay.

OK I’m in, what do I have to do?

Email me – Daniel@dpmperformance.com.au to register your entry.

That way I can follow up with you and send you further details as they come to hand.

Get to work. Take your measurements. Take your photos. Select your training method of choice.

I made up these rules as I was going along, so if you think I’ve missed anything let me know and I might have to add it in.

The judge is me and my decision is final. This is not a legal document so let’s not get fancy. Let’s just change our bodies and our lives.

REMEMBER: SPEED OF IMPLEMENTATION is the key to you changing your life. Don’t say I’ll start tomorrow or next week after so and so’s wedding. Say bring it on, I’m starting today!

If you’re not sure where to start, email me and let me know. We can have a chat and decide what type of program will be best to kick you out of a winter slump!

This is the perfect kick up the backside if you have stopped training during winter, or been in a bit of a rut lately.

You will get the chance to change your body, get your hands on some of my cash and some other great training prizes.

What’s your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: