FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sleep Deprived But Feeling Pumped

Okay, I've got a confession to make.

Today I'm a bit tired but it was worth it.

I didn't get to bed until 12:30am which is not good when you're up before 5am for a session.

No, I wasn't out on the cans (luckily) but I was glued to the TV set watching a thrilling 5 setter between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open Final.

I'm sure that I am not the only Aussie feeling this way today.

Amazing tennis from two amazing players.

I couldn't help but be amazed by Rafa coming back from 3 game points down on more than one occasion against a bloke who is by no means a mug on the tennis court.

Especially after he'd finished a five hour marathon in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

All class.

Anyway, how about these words from an unknown source about what truly defines something that Federer and Nadal have perfected.

I am your constant companion.
I am your greatest asset or heaviest burden.
I will push you up to success or down to disappointment.
I am at your command.
Half the things you do might just as well be turned over to me,
For I can do them quickly, correctly, and profitably.
I am easily managed, just be firm with me.
Those who are great, I have made great.
Those who are failures, I have made failures.
I am not a machine, though I work with the precision of a
machine and the intelligence of a person.
You can run me for profit, or you can run me for ruin.
Show me how you want it done. Educate me. Train me.
Lead me. Reward me.
And I will then...do it automatically.
I am your servant.
Who am I?
I am a habit.


I also posted another video last week in my excitement about following your dreams. I've been following mine, how about you?



Finally, if you over indulged in a few too many drinks and fast food at a Super Bowl party, then you must read this article that I just posted on my Aussie Fatblast blog right here

See you next week!

No comments: