FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Ever DPM Performance Member of the Month

Starting this month I have decided to implement a new reward program to recognise the hard work that so many of you have been putting in for so long.

There will be a new winner each month and each winner will receive a $50 Sanity gift voucher that can be used at any Sanity, HMV or Virgin Megastore.

Just my way of saying thankyou for being part of the DPM Performance way of life.

What do you have to do to be in contention?

Firt of all you must be currently training with me but that is an obvious one right?

I am looking not just for those who are losing body fat, that will help though,but for those who have made a noticeable mindshift which has them on track for success to someone who just turns up week after week, month after month, year after year without missing sessions or making excuses.

So, who's the first winner?

February's winner is Farnaz Farhadi - congrats Farnaz!

Farnaz has been training since 2007 and attends the Botany Boxing sessions on Monday and Wednesday and also the Saturday morning sessions at Observatory Hill.

The reason that Farnaz has won is over the last few months I have noticed a visible shift in Farnaz.

Rather than giving up easily or taking a short cut which may have happened in the past, she has really stepped up a notch and is even the first one to get started and get the job done. There is no complaining about certain hard exercises, she just makes it happen.

Her boxing power has gone through the roof. Now I know not to get her angry! She has a punch on her that I haven't seen before.

Her fitness has also gone through the roof since she first started training.

So congratulations Farnaz, enjoy your gift voucher.

I asked Farnaz a few questions about her training and here is what she had to say.

1) What is your favourite training exercise?

My Favourite has to be Boxing...

2) What is your least favourite training exercise?

when i first started I would have said most exercises but now I really cannot think of anything...I even request some running which is very unusual for me.

3) What motivates you to continue to train month after month, year after year?

Seeing results, and also how much fun it is.

4) What's your best workout tip for someone?

Keep focusing on how good I feel after a session, and I try not to take a very long break (ie a few weeks off), if you are in a routine then it's easier to stick to it.

Thanks Farnaz, great suggestions that everyone can relate to I am sure.

Stay tuned for the March winner. Could it be you?

No comments: