FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fatblast Fundraising Training Session for Bushfire Relief

By now I am sure you are well aware of the magnitude of the devastation in Victoria.

Well, I like most of you I am sure, want to do my bit for those doing it tough right now so here is what I am going to be doing.

Next wednesday, February 18 I'll be running a session at Observatory Hill with a $20 entry fee.

All money raised will be going to the Red Cross relief fund.

You can get the benefit of another DPM Performance fatblast training session in your weekly calendar, or if you have been out of the loop for a while, get re-introduced to the workout.

My goal is to raise at least $500 through this and I will kick off the fund by donating $100 of my own money towards this total.

However, deep down, I really think we can get the $1K mark and this is how we can do it.

For any of you that own businesses, here is your chance to do your community service bit.

If you match my $100 donation, I'll mention you in the Press Release that I will be
sending out later this afternoon - so you need to act fast - as being one of the contributors already on board supporting the worthy cause.

I will be doing both paid and free Press Releases online at my own expense to publicise this.

I will be challenging other trainers to do the same thing in their area and with their clients.

So you get the good karma and of course, good SEO ranking of your business name through having your business mentioned on PR sites that have a high page rank.

DETAILS:

WHEN: Wednesday February 18

TIME: 1:15pm - 2pm

WHERE: Observatory Hill in the rocks

SESSION TYPE: circuit style. Kettlebells, bodyweight, intervals

WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- $20 or greater in cash for donation to the red cross bushfire relief fund
- water
- your mat if you want to use one

RSVP: essential so i know numbers. Simply email daniel(@)dpmperformance.com.au to register your attendance.

If you cannot make it and would still like to contribute, please let me know and we can arrange to add your donation to the fund.

I look forward to having you on board!

Just a reminder, please email me if you are in to confirm your spot. I will need to know numbers!

Please tell you friends about this too. The more the merrier.

Let's send some much needed money the way of the victims of this terrible event.

No comments: