FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Your Supermarket Insiders Tour is a Click Away

I hope your weekend was as good as mine.

I got myself a new car yesterday so that's pretty exciting. Can't wait to pick it up on Friday!

Now before I give you the inside mail on how you should plan your shopping at the supermarket, I wanted to give you a little tip.

I was at my accountants this morning to see how much damage I would be owing our mate the tax man and I got a pleasant surprise which is also a very valuable lesson.

It seems that I was very diligent last financial year and actually overpaid so I get a nice little refund of $1600 odd dollars.

How good is that!

So the lesson here is planning.

I planned and budgeted so I could pay a decent sum of money each quarter with my BAS statement.

Sure that money would've been handy that month but now it feels like Christmas time when I am actually getting a nice cheque back from mr tax man.

How can this benefit you?

Imagine what sort of results you can on your fat loss mission when you have planned all your goals and training sessions in advance.

Do you think the people who are achieving great results just stumble around and say "I might do so and so today"?

Of course not.

As the old saying goes

"Failing to plan is planning to fail"


Oh before I forget, I also received my first commission cheque this morning for my Aussie Fatblast System! You can how happy I am to have this baby in my hands.

I can't retire yet, but gee it feels good that people like you have trusted me to give you the fat loss results that you deserve!



Now to the meat and potatoes of my message today. I'd love you to check out this video that shows you how you some great shopping tips on how you should be planning your supermarket trip to ensure that you avoid all the rubbish that can be found in these places and hence increasing your fat loss results.

I'd love you to share it with a mate if you agree with me - thanks in advance!



Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: