FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tour de Lance and Reading for Fat Loss

I spent last night looking at hotels and flights for our upcoming trip to Adelaide for the Tour Down Under, also known as Lance Armstrongs comeback to cycling.

I always get excited when I am planning and researching trips. I always get excited by looking at what you can get up to in certain places around the world and it just builds the anticipation for the trip itself.

Especially when there is a massive drawcard like Lance Armstrong.

Maybe I missed my calling as a travel planner?

Nah, I think I'd rather be doing what I'm lucky enough to do now.

Moving on, I often speak about how essential reading is for anybody who wants to be successful.

Successful in business.

Successful in fat loss.

Successful in life.

Successful in (insert your goal here).

This quote I found for today, from an unknown source, definitely hits the nail right on the head.

“Success is kept on the top shelf, and the only way to reach it is by standing on all the books you’ve read”.

So, for the record, I am reading two books at the moment as well as a couple of business subscriptions that I get each month so my reading schedule is pretty full on.

The 2 books are Richistan which is an interesting look into the lives and minds of the mega rich and the other is an infomarketing Dan Kennedy book.

I'd love to hear what you're reading.

You can post your comments here on the blog.

Don't forget to check out my video that I posted here on Friday if you missed it.

I'd love you to spread the word to your friends about the dangers of diet shakes and weight loss shakes

Don't let fear hold you back!

No comments: