FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, November 21, 2008

My Personal Invitation to YOU!

If you have been catching any of my blog postings in the last couple of days, you probably would’ve noticed that the mega popular 12 Days of Fitness promotion is just around the corner again.

http://www.12daysoffitness.com

Can you believe that the big fat man in the red suit is just around the corner. That sort of spins me out a bit when you realise that there is only 6 weeks left in the year.

Anyway, because my gift went down well last year, my boy Dax Moy has asked me back again so I’m pumped.

This year I’ve raised the bar and am contributing 2 special gifts, one of which will especially blow your mind.

The first one is a special report that I’ve put together entitled

The Little Black Book of Fat Loss Secrets

You’re going to get your hot little hands on


• Sure fire fat blasting exercises that can be done in hardly any time at all

• Some of my favourite quotes that didn’t make the cut on my initial book I release last year – these are newer quotes that I’ve found for you!

• Some more hot must read books to pump up your tyres

But my favourite gift, which has a massive value of just under $150 big ones is my

Aussie Fatblast Hotseat Interrogations

I’ve got 5 of my favourite interrogations that I’ve done in the last couple of months with some of the world’s best fat loss experts. I was going to sell this product but Dax got me on a good day, so you’re going to be getting it just for being a part of this special 12 Days promo.

This is what some of my mates are going to share with you:

• Why interval training is up to nine times more effective than regular aerobic training

• How a former fat kid now has a body to die for and how you can too

• What motivates me to get out of bed everyday (hey that’s a good un right)

• Some simple tips to help you pre-prepare your meals before work each day – this alone is worth signing up for!

Sounds pretty sweet right?

Now, there’s gotta be a catch yeah?

No, all of this top stuff, plus some sweet gear from some of my other industry mates (there’s over 250 of us on board this global phenomenon) is all free.

It’s our way of sharing the Christmas love.

All you need to do is click right here
and preregister.

The presents get released on Dec 10 but get in early as I reckon this site could crash on the day – there’s half a million people expected to be heading there!

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: