FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Gardener and Fat Loss Music

A lot happened in my world in 2005 as some of you may already know.

My Dad died, I started my business and I met my girlfriend.

So I guess you could say it was a bit of a roller coaster year with a pretty big low to start it off. At least it finished on an up.

Anyway today is 3 years since I had my first date with my now girlfriend Bron.

Somehow she has managed to put up with me for the last 3 years so she must be a saint in waiting!

Hopefully I'm not that bad right?

We had a nice little celebration dinner at the Summit restaurant on Saturday night where I had to put the healthy eating plan to the side and enjoy some of the chefs fine food.

But it was worth it!

We made up for it yesterday with a killer Tabata workouts strength session following my mate BJ Gaddour's Workout Muse Fat Loss Music tracks.

I did an interview with BJ a few weeks ago which I'd love for you to check out - don't worry it won't cost you a cent to listen too.

This link will expire in one week so you can log on and download and be sure to let me know what you think of it.

http://senduit.com/2babbc

I've got a few of these interviews up my sleeve for you so make sure you keep your eyes peeled.

BJ has some great answers to some of my questions on being a former fat kid who got himself in shape and to steal one of his lines is now "crankin' it"!

Anyways, down to my little quote for the week.

Some people will tell you that football players don't have many intelligent things to say. A lot of the time they are right. Especially if you are talking about some of the dunces running around in the NRL these days.

But that's a story for another day.

However, these words from Chad Johnson, the Cincinnati Bengals Wide Receiver (American Football player) put that thought to rest for today at least.

I really like this quote and I challenge you to take Chad's words and put them into practice. I will be leading from the front as usual.

"Some people say the grass is always greener on the other side. I say be the gardener. Water it. Feed it. Make your own grass grow. I make the grass greener wherever I am. I'm the gardener."

One more thing, if you missed my post here on Friday, scroll down and check it out!

I'd love to hear what you think about the latest research on being a fat kid and childhood obesity.

No comments: