FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Does Fruit Make You Fat?

I could make this a really short post and say NO and that would be it.

But that wouldn't really look good would it?

So now you should know that fruit does NOT make you fat let's take a look at why.

Yes, fruit is full of sugar.

BUT it is natural sugar. It is sugar that your body needs.

The main reason why you should be eating fruit is simply because of all the vitamins and minerals that are contained in a simple piece of fruit.

Did you know that there are over 10,000 vitamins and minerals in an apple that have been discovered.

Note that is not all there is, that is just the ones that have been discovered.

And that is just from one little apple.

Your body needs fruit just like your car needs petrol.

If I had a choice of getting my sugar intake for the day from the 3-4 servings (at least) of fruit that I eat or from having a couple of sugars with my coffee, or by having bread for breakfast you should know what my answer would be.

The fruit of course.

Don't fear fruit.

Embrace it as part of your fat loss mission.

Fruit is essential for your fat loss results.

You should be snacking on fruit as a mid morning or mid afternoon snack option but don't forget the one big secret tip that will accelerate your fat loss results.

This little tip is one of the secrets contained in my Secret Guide to Smart Eating that comes with my Aussie Fatblast Success System but I'll give you a heaps up here.

You need to be eating protein with each meal.

More on that one another day though.

What's your excuse?
Fire UP!

No comments: