FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GET MOTIVATED WITH DPM PERFORMANCE blog ed. 20

Wow, It's been a busy few days.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but moving is not fun.

After spending all weekend moving and with a new unit full of boxes, I am glad that we have an extra long weekend coming up to recover and get our new home into order.

Anyway, let's get straight into it.

Despite all my moving, I've still been able to find the latest cutting edge information for you.

While making the trip to and from our new place, I was listening to an interview that was done with Fitness Guru Alwyn Cosgrove.

Alwyn tells it how it is and pulls no punches.

He was talking about an abundance mentality that we all need to have. I have listented to this cd a few times and get something new out of it each time.

He used the analogy of the ocean and basically said that the ocean keeps on giving. It is up to you whether you take a cup, a little sand bucket or a large bucket.

It keeps on giving as much as you are able to take.

This comparison can be used in anything in your life.

Make sure you are not taking a little cup with you in your attempts at success!

Sounds different, but think about it.

Let me sidetrack for a minute, and say that everyone SHOULD enrol in CAU - Car Audio Univeristy.

I think it was Zig Ziglar who came up with the term Automobile University, so I thought I'd give it a non American feel.

Whenever you are driving somewhere (or sitting on a bus or train) you should be listening to something that will improve your self worth and knowledge.

What am I listening to right now? My CD's from Craig Ballantyne's Online Super Profits seminar that I attended in Florida in November. Even after being there in person, I have picked up on little things that I glossed over when trying to take it in all the time - AND I've only just started CD 3 out of 12! - check out http://www.onlinefitnessprofits.com/ if you want to know what I'm talking about.

---
FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I know that a lot of you like a drink each night with dinner. Or at lunch. Or After dinner. Or before dinner. Or a combination of all four!

The following article is from US Fitness Professional Scott Colby's blog -
http://theabsexpert.com/blog/

Wine and Weight Loss

March 13th, 2008· Filed Under: Abs Nutrition · Podcasts

The latest edition of The Great Fat Loss Debate was all about wine and weight loss.I often get clients who come to me because they are not getting the weight loss results that they want.

When we examine their diet, it turns out they are drinking wine every night.

When I tell them that may be contributing to their poor results, they don’t want any part of hearing that.

They don’t want to give up their wine.

Does this sound like you too?

There have been many studies describing the heart healthy benefits of red wine.

But you also need to consider the calories that you are putting in your body.

You need to consider the fact that wine is an alcohol and alcohol is not good.

And you should consider that you can get these same heart healthy benefits from other foods.

So what should you do?

Do you need to give up wine altogether for weight loss?

Or can you still enjoy wine and experience weight loss at the same time?

If you are following a plan like The Carb Rotation Diet, you can do both.

Listen to Scott Tousignant and I discuss this topic and give our take?

Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below. Do you agree with Scott and I, or are we full of it? : )

Have an amazing day.Scott
--
Now that you've heard someone else say it, I hope you might sit up and take notice.

Remember, you can't achieve your weight loss goals if you are on the cans every night!

MODERATE alcohol intake to OBLIVIATE fat stores.

Before I sign off for this week, I hope that you and your family have a great Easter. Enjoy the family time together and remember that Easter isn't just about chocolates.
Get out and make it a great week.

No comments: