FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, November 2, 2007

SO, HERE'S THE DEAL!

I'm going to up the ante with the special DPM Performance 2nd Birthday Offers!

Why am i doing this? Well, my car got serviced this morning and it's gonna cost me a bit, so I need your help!

So here's the deal. I've got 3 offers for you and i'll extend the sale deadline until 12pm next friday (9th November).

Offer 1: DPM Performance Group Training Vouchers

This is for the group training devotees!

So, if you are signing up for any of my new programs that were launched yesterday, or are sitting on the fence, then this should be a no-brainer.
Pre-order your next group training package and save!
Simply buy 2 vouchers (for 2 programs) for $200 and get 1 voucher free ($100 value)

Seriously, you'd be crazy to miss this.

If you sign up for my group training programs on a regular basis, or have been out of the game for a while and need a reason to get back in, this is it!

You can get basically 6 months of training for only $200, or use the vouchers concurrently (attending 3 different groups a week) and pay for only 2

These vouchers are for programs of either 6 or 8 week lengths.

I'll email you a voucher that you must redeem for this offer to be valid.

You can pay upfront for any group package and redeem it anytime in the next 6 months. They will have an expiry date.

Get in now and beat any future price rises! Yes, 2008 is a new year, and I'll be reviewing all my service fees at year end. If there is a price hike, it won't bother you as you've already paid with 2007 prices!

I won't be taking any orders by phone. Only email.

How do I order? Simply email me at fitnesstrainer@telstra.com. I'll provide bank or paypal details if you want to use your credit card to purchase. No cash option for this one sorry.

Offer 2: GET BRANDED WITH DPM ACTION WEAR!

ALL of my DPM training T-Shirts have been slashed by 50% and are now below cost at $20 each!

These cool-dry material shirts are white and will be great for training in the hot weather! You won't have to suffer from wearing your sweat soaked cotton shirt again!

To sweeten the deal even further, buy 2 and I'll give you a 50% off voucher for your next group training program. Yep, you can get any 6 or 8 week group training program for half price!

The shirts are pictured on your right and the sizing is limited to:

LADIES: 10, 12 and 14

MEN: Large and Extra Large

Simply email me with your size. First in best dressed, literally!
HOW DO I ORDER? Simply email me at fitnesstrainer@telstra.com. You can pay cash next time we train or I'll provide bank or paypal details if you want to use your credit card. For those overseas or interstate people, your investment will be $25 Aussie dollars including postage and packaging.
EARLY BIRD BONUS:

As an extra bonus for those people who like to take action and take it fast! I'll be giving you a FREE copy of Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training 8 week Body Weight and Dumbbell Program.

This program alone is valued at $24.99 USD and is a great workout for you to do in your home or gym with limited equipment. It will be the perfect complement to your DPM training programs!
The Turbulence Training method of supersetting and interval training is a fatburning machine!

So get in NOW, this is only valid for the first 10 purchases!

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: