FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, November 23, 2007

MY 2 CENTS WORTH - CLEARING THE HEAD

Just got back from a great cardio burst - yep, pracitising what I preach with the short n fast interval sessions.

Sure, I had to work off a few Coors Lights and my favourite pork bbq - the good ol' southern sloppy joes but the main reason was to get in a great session before the weekend and keep the ball rolling now I'm back in town.

Anyway, got a bit sidetracked there!

The real reason i'm writing is that I wanted to remind you of what a great idea creator exercise is.

While enjoying the pain of a Sydney Park Hill set, I came up with a great idea for something that I'm in the process of putting together.

It made me think of all the great initiatives I've had while working out. In fact, I probably wouldn't be with my beautiful girlfriend right now if it wasn't for a lightning bolt decision to make the initial contact while working out.

So, if you are struggling for an idea for something that you are working on, or just need a break from the office - get in a short but high intensity exercise set. The endorphins that get released during and after your exercise session could be the shot that you need for that project you're currently working on.

What's your excuse?

No comments: