FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, October 29, 2007

DPM PERFORMANCE 2ND BIRTHDAY SPECIAL OFFERS!


To Celebrate 2 years since the registering of the DPM Performance business empire, I'm having a birthday sale!

So, unlike any normal birthday where I get the good stuff, you are going to be the ones to benefit here! I'm feeling pretty generous so read on for some great deals!

There are 3 special offers (offer 3 is the big one so read on!) that all last for exactly 1 week - or until stock goes.

11:30am on Monday November 5 all bets are off.

So, what are the offers? Glad you asked!

OFFER 1:

Every 5th purchase of a DPM Performance T-Shirt is free!

That's right - every 5th person that invests in a shirt, yours is free. How do I work this out? The 5th email that comes into my inbox saying I want a shirt gets it for free!

These shirts are great quality, cool dry material that will help keep the sweat out and won't get heavy as you train in the summer heat.

They won't last long as stocks are already limited!

Sizes available 10, 12, 14, L, XL

I'll even post photos (see to your right) so you can see what you're getting!


What's my investment? $40 or free if yours is the 5th order

How do I order? email me at fitnesstrainer@telstra.com with your size and good luck!

OFFER 2:

Every 5th program design is free!

Are you wasting your time at the gym or with your training? Then get a personally designed program from me to complement your goals and see you reach them faster.

I'll email you a quick questionairre about what you want to achieve. You send it back and you have your program in your hot little hands in PDF format within a 3 day turn around.

My fatblast participants received this and I have seen great results from the ones who actually did their homework!

Same rules apply as above. 5th person who emails to say they want to invest in a personally designed program gets it free!

Ok, I'm in, what's my investment? $60 for a personally designed program that will last you 6 weeks.

For the first 10 orders, I'll even throw in a bonus voucher for your follow up 6 week program! So if you strike it lucky, you could get 12 weeks of program design for free if you are the 5th or 10th email order.

OFFER 3:

This is for the group training devotees!

Pre-order your next group training package, for any group training program that you choose to sign up for and the 5th order once again is free!

I'll email you a voucher that you must redeem for this offer to be valid.

You can pay upfront for any group package and redeem it anytime in the next 6 months.

What's my investment for this? $100 for any 6 or 8 week group training program and don't forget, the 5th order is free

To sweeten the deal even further, if you prepurchase 2 packages for $200, I'll throw in the 3rd one free too!


I won't be taking any orders by phone. Only email. If I am not online when it comes through, the time on your email will determine what order you come in.

How do I order? email me at fitnesstrainer@telstra.com with your order with the subject title of offer 1, offer 2 or offer 3 and good luck!

I'll respond back to you asap to tell you how to redeem and pay for your purchase.

This offer will expire on Monday November 5 @ 11:30, exactly 1 week from now!

What are you waiting for?

Hit that compose email button NOW!


No comments: