FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, November 19, 2007

GET MOTIVATED WITH DPM PERFORMANCE! blog ed. 5

I've just finished 3 of the most productive days of my life!

I'm sitting here in my West Palm Beach hotel room in Florida and it's just after 9pm here. I couldn't resist getting on and sharing my excitement! I'll be back in action in good old Sydney Town on Thursday so I'll chat to you then.

In the meantime, i was witness to a powerful presentation from Dax Moy, a Fitness Motivation Expert from the UK.

His advice is very powerful and thought provoking:

"Go to bed a more excellent person than you woke up as"

Simple, but profound I am sure you will agree.

DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?

My new friend and Fitness Business Superstar Craig Ballantyne has these words of wisdom for you on the sleep you've been missing - a good follow on from my blog posting the other week.

Lack of Sleep Makes You Fat

I wish it were simpler, but a lot of things can cause you to gain fat. It's not always just a lack of exercise and an overabundance of food.


So if you are eating right and exercising, but still having a hard time burning off excess inches, maybe you should take a look at your sleeping patterns.

In a study of 30 Greek women, researchers found that those who slept less had more body fat. In fact, for every one-hour decrease in the number of hours they slept, the women saw an increase of almost three percent more body fat.

The researchers were unable to associate a lack of sleep with an increase in caloric intake, so the reason for their results remains a mystery.

But... if you aren't getting seven or eight hours of sleep each night, this could be the missing link in your fat-loss program.

Try going to bed 30 minutes earlier for the next week, and then go to bed even 30 minutes earlier for another week.

See if that helps you lose more fat.

Get out and make it a great week!

What's your excuse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://bowunytib.lookseekpages.com/oneqomo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich