FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, April 21, 2008

GET MOTIVATED WITH DPM PERFORMANCE blog ed 25

Did you back a winner in the Slipper on Saturday? I was riding Seebring home in that photo finish and luckily I got the biscuits.

On Friday I got the chance to check out what's new and happening in the Fitness Industry at the Fitness Expo at Darling Harbour.

Unfortunately, it seems to be the same old rubbish that gets pushed out every year.

All the big companies have their latest whizz bang gadget that can do everything for you, except make a coffee and give you true and actual fitness benefits that you will need in everyday life.

You should know by now that I am not a fan of the mainstream training methods and big fancy machines that don't do much for you.

Which brings me to the topic for todays motivation. I've been searching for some words to give you today and came across this from Ralph Waldo Emerson, the American Poet and Author.

Now, I don't normally go for words from the field of arts, but why not give you something different.

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”

I like this one.

I hope it inspires you to do something different.

I know that is the path I am on with my training business. I hope you can follow Ralph's words in your chosen field.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

If anybody saw the news yesterday, one of the outcomes from the 2020 summit was the proposed tax for fatty foods.

My 2 cents worth:

What a great idea. I really hope the politicans go through with this and have the guts to implement it.

Time and time again, we keep hearing that parents can't afford fresh food to give their kids.

Price fast food out of the struggling persons budget and there is no excuse!

I'm all for it.

Anything that stops the cruelty of letting your child become another obese Australian will get my vote.

There is no excuse for not eating fresh and healthy. Plain and simple.

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: