FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, January 9, 2009

What's in Your Magic 100? My Magic Hundred Review

My UK buddy, Dax Moy and his Magic Hundred program is pretty popular at the moment with the new years resolution crowd and the people who are using January to focus on goal setting.

The difference between people who just focus on goal setting and people who take action are found in the Magic Hundred program.

Rather than just give you a rah rah rah speech at the start and then leave you on your own, Dax Moy gives you a daily pump up for your tyres each and every single day from day one right through to day one hundred.

Big difference.

He gives you the tools to take action on your goals rather than just talking it up like so many people do.

I am in the middle of writing my magic hundred goals at the moment. I personally wanted to wait until the New Years Buzz had died down so I knew that the things that come out are actually the ones really worth achieving and ones that I must focus on.

Some are regular goals and will be easy for me to cross off, such as running my first fat loss seminar in 2 weeks to reading 4 of the books that I got for Christmas and giving my girlfriend a hug each day.

Some are more ambitious like getting on TV and getting a few big projects launched that I have under my belt.

Sure, they may not all come off in the next 100 days but if I don't write them down and focus on them each and every day they are surely not going to happen.

By taking action, I am putting the foundations in place for these things to occur. Whether it be in the next 100 days or later on down the track.

I really encourage you to check out Dax's program. It could be one of the smartest decisions you make this year.

You can read more about the Magic Hundred here

No comments: