FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, January 5, 2009

Weight Loss Workouts and Words to Pump You Up in 2009

Happy 2009! Today is my first day back in action for another year.

I hope your Christmas and New Years were as good as mine. I've put a photo on my blog of me with my beautiful niece Lucy (it was her first Christmas this year) and she looked the part in her Santa hat.



I'm pretty excited and have some big things planned for 2009. What about you, what's on your must do list?

I hope you saw my video that I sent out on Friday as it had a great bodyweight workout that can be performed anywhere. (you can see it below in my previous post if you missed it).

I've had over 200 views on that one, so hopefully you have been implementing the exercises (even if you don't have the beach as your backdrop!)

I managed to film a few videos while I was up at Coffs Harbour and you can get your hands on another great bodyweight beach workout below:



Let's make 2009 YOUR year! You can start by getting sweaty from putting my 2 bodyweight videos into action.

Now onto the words to fire you up for the first week of 2009.

I don't remember who first said this as so many people have said it over the years but these words are plain and simple but right on the money:

"If you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got"

So appropriate for this time of year.

If every other year has been the same as the past where you've said "This is my year" but something got in the way and it just didn't end like that. This year is for you.

If you feel like you've been hit by a truck after all your Christmas indulgences, this year is for you.

Don't make excuses.

Like I said in Fridays message, just take action.

Don't talk, just do.

Start by following my 2 workouts on my blog if you are stuck.

For those who are in Sydney and looking for some group action, stay tuned to your inboxes this afternoon. I've got something pretty big planned!

For those who aren't lucky enough to be enjoying this awesome sunshine at the moment, check out my Aussie Fatblast Success System - which is deliverable online and is the fat loss results answer for the busy person.

http://www.aussiefatblast.com

Everyone can have a piece of the fat loss pie.

Enjoy yours!

PS - if any of you do go ahead and invest in the Aussie Fatblast Success System before Wednesday, I'll throw in 2 personal food diary reviews - one straight away and one in six weeks to ensure you are on track - that's $100 added value right there - I'm feeling generous after my break!

No comments: