FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, January 19, 2009

The Open Parachute and Your Mind

This last week has been a great eye opener for me and a big step in the right direction.

I was lucky enough to win the "Mastermind" competition on a fitness professionals site that I am a member of. Basically, you put down your problem on the forum and it's open slather for the members to give you their feedback which is worth it's weight in gold.

My question revolved around helping my Aussie Fatblast website to be bigger and better so I can help more people like you get the body and the fat loss results that you deserve.

This brings me to my words for today from Author Thomas Dewar.

“Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open”


Now some of the feedback was positive and other pulled some things to pieces - which is what I needed to hear all sides of the fence and possible objections that stop people from taking action.

If I didn't have that open mind I could've been like "Screw you guys, I know what I'm doing" and as the old saying goes, if you do what you've always done, you get what you've always got.

Luckily for me, I am not that big headed to beleive that my way is the only way.

You can bet that I will be running with the tips that I got and making this thing blow up to be bigger and better.

I just hope that your mind is open like a parachute when your chance comes around.

How About Another Fatblast Bodyweight Exercise You Can Do Anywhere?

check out this workout that can be done anywhere, anytime with just your body and some steps and a rail.

This will work your full body, get your heart rate up and leave you puffing as you can tell in my voice after only doing a couple of reps!




I'd love to hear how you go with it.

No comments: