FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, December 15, 2008

How Far Did You Come in 2008?

The year is almost at an end.

Hard to believe but true.

I hope you've had a productive year like me and haven't just let it slide by.

So now for the $64,000 question.

How Far Did You Come in 2008?

Before the year finishes, let's take an early look back at what you have achieved.

I challenge you to take a minute to reflect.

1) What have you accomplished that makes you proud?

2) What have you done that has brought value to your life and the life of others?

3) Finally what are you grateful for.
This continues on my previous posts around Thanksgiving time.

I'll take the reigns and show you how it's done.

1) I am proud of

- helping some great people get some great fat loss results this year

- finishing my online Aussie Fatblast Success System

2) I've given people the belief that they can succeed in their own personal fat loss challenge

3) See my two gratitude posts to see what I am thankful for in my life you can read the two posts here and here.

The challenge now is for you to go through the same simple three steps.

Finally what are you going to be celebrating come December 31 with a cold beer or champagne glass in hand?

I'll be celebrating a successful year and look forward to making 2009 an even bigger and better one.

I hope that you are a part of it so we can do it together!

My gifts for the world's biggest fat loss and fitness giveaway went live on Friday and Saturday so if you missed out on them you can get your hands on some great Aussie Fatblast Hotseat mp3 interrogations at http://www.12daysoffitness.com

Daniel Munday
Sydney Personal Trainer and fat loss expert
Sydney Boot Camp and Group Training expert

No comments: