FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Thursday, June 5, 2008

BACK IN BUSINESS!

After a refreshing 3 week overseas break enjoying the sights and tastes of Europe it is time to get back into the game and reset some goals.

So, to prove that I practice what I preach, I will be keeping myself honest with continued updates on my progress.

Last night was photo time - to get the before shot. I know that my body has lost a bit of condition over the last 3 weeks but it is now fresh and I can't wait to get into my training each session.

Last night I did a quick 10 minute circuit at 9:15pm - no excuses - just do it - even if it's late.

Today it's off to get measured and to see how much my stats have changed after a 3 week break!

I've set myself the program I want to do and I have set myself the challenge to have 1 month off the grog since my return date of June 3.

I've also set myself the challenge of 4 cheat meals maximum a week.

What are you prepared to do to get the body you want? Let me know in the comments section. I've put mine down here, make sure you put your goals out in public to keep you accountable.

Finally, I've got some training videos that will be uploaded to my You Tube channel in the coming weeks that were shot at some of the most beautiful places in the world - so stay tuned for that!

Until next post,

What's your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: