FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TIME TO GET OUT THE TAPE MEASURE

I was doing some interesting reading this morning, and the author was quoting a doctor who was talking about the link between your waist (belly button) measurement and the likelihood of you having heart related problems down the track.

The doctors theory is this:

Measure your height in inches (he was American).

Next step is to measure yourself around the belly button, once again in inches.

If your belly button measurement is more than half of your height than you are in trouble.

Yep, you're lining up for a heart attack if you don't take action now to reversing the risk factors.

If you unsure of your height in inches just look at the other side of the tape measure compared to what we normally use.

I just tried this myself, and I made the cut!

This theory works just the same in centimeters too

How did you go?

1 comment:

Jay said...

I think I'm going to continue to lose weight first before using this method. But then again with or without the measurement, I do know instantly that I do not make the cut.
We'll see in another several months.

Regards,

JJ