FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Friday, May 2, 2008

GUESS WHO CALLED ME OUT TODAY..

My friend, and the guy who I have learnt the most from over the last 8 months, Craig Ballantyne, called me out in his newsletter today.

Some of you would be familiar with his famous Turbulence Training workouts.

(On a side note, stay tuned for my personal interview I did with Craig, which I'll give you exclusive access to on Monday)

What do I mean?

Well Craig has started a transformation contest for his Online Super Profits newsletter list.

He's challenged me publicly to enter.

So, what am I going to do?

What would you do?

What do I talk about on here all the time? Taking action right.

Well that's what I am going to do.

I am sure Craig's email goes out to thousands of people, so I've got nowhere to hide.

I'm going to see Craig's challenge and raise the bar to challenge myself and to prove him right.

This is the man I look up to in the fitness and business world, so be sure in saying this is going to happen and I don't want to let myself or him down.

It's written down in public now, so I can't take this back.

I'm sure Craig might see this on google alerts, so this is what I say to Craig Ballantyne

"thanks for the challenge. I'll see it and raise you!"

The best part about this, and what the little voice on my shoulder tried to tell me before I told it to politely $%&^off is I'm away for most of May in Europe enjoying a nice holiday so that is time I can't work on the goal.

Well, stuff it. I'm doing it anyway.

No excuses.

See what Craig Ballantyne had to say about me

What's your excuse when someone sets you a challenge?

Fire UP!

No comments: