FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

IT'S MY SHOUT!

Your next piece of workout gear is on me…

Yes, that’s right!

Simply refer a friend, family member or colleague to training the DPM Performance way and when they sign up for 10 sessions or more of training, I’ll shout you a $50 Rebel gift voucher!

But it gets even better…

If you have a couple of people who are interested, and sign up (maybe even yourself), to start your own small private group training, then I’ll shout you a $75 Rebel voucher!

With the advent of a new year, I now have a couple of extra slots in my schedule and I’m keen to fill them, so I’m offering this as a feeler to see if people actually read these emails!

Training can be done in their home if it’s in the Inner West or CBD, a local park or in some of the beautiful city locations – Observatory Hill or the Botanical Gardens.

This offer also applies to anyone who signs up for 12 months of online training via my Net-Trainer option (www.dpmperformance.com.au/net_trainer.php)

**This offer does not include sessions done at AMP or any large group sessions that I already conduct.

If your referred colleague is an AMP worker, then you are still eligible providing they are keen to train outside of the gym confines.

To take advantage of this limited, time sensitive offer, simply get your friend to email me – Daniel@dpmperformance.com.au or call on 0415 843 675 and make sure they mentioned your name!

No name, no voucher!

This offer will self destruct 2 weeks from today – February 13, 2008, no exceptions.

So, start spreading the news!

What’s your excuse?

Fire UP!

No comments: