FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GET ON BOARD - 12 DAYS OF FITNESS!

Monday was going to be my final newsletter for the year, but I can't resist telling you about these awesome Christmas presents that you can get your hands on for F.R.E.E!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Dax Moy, The UK's #1 trainer and Pat Rigsby, one of America's premier fitness business operators, while at my seminar in Florida last month.

They have put together this awesome collection where over 250 trainers from around the world - the cream of the crop - give you the best information to take you into the new year.

Topics range from fat loss, motivation, back injury rehab, improving your golf game etc. Basically every possible fitness topic is covered.

This won't cost you a cent, just click on the link below and get your butt to
www.12daysoffitness.com

we are up to day 9 already, but you can get your hands on all the info from previous days just by scrolling down on the link that will be sent to you each day from Dax Moy.

You won't want to download everything but there are a few that I have downloaded and I encourage you to do so as well. Seriously, what have you got to lose?

Remember, that site again is
www.12daysoffitness.com

Oh yeah, there is one of my products on there too!

see you there!

Fire UP!

No comments: