FAT LOSS SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PROFESSIONAL. WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Monday, December 24, 2007

GET MOTIVATED WITH DPM PERFORMANCE blog ed 10

I woke up this morning feeling like I needed a big workout. I spent the weekend celebrating my 30th birthday so wanted to work off some cheesecake and beers!

So I cranked up the tunes, hit the kettlebell and this is what I did to get my heart rate pumping. Are you brave enough to try it out?

Swings - 1min
Bentover Row - 1min
Clean High Pulls - 1min
REST 2 MINS

REPEAT x 3

I was smashed by the end of that workout and already feel sore 3 hours later! But I feel awesome and ready to take on Christmas tomorrow!


These words from Zig Ziglar are quite timely. A lot of us tend to indulge in too much food and drink at this time of year so remember this:

"Failure is an event, not a person. Yesterday ended last night."

If you fall off the fitness wagon, today is a new day. Start from scratch and lets get the hunger back.

In signing off for 2007, I'd like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Christmas Day tomorrow and here's to making 2008 your best year yet!

No comments: